Outside Sales Representative (B2B)
Who We Are:
At Divine Stoneworks, we are on a path of rapid growth as we sustainably scale to be able to provide more customers with top notch service and serve our mission of creating spaces where our customers make lasting memories. We’re a stone countertop fabricating company transforming the face and reputation of the home improvement industry by combining top quality products, timeless years of experience, groundbreaking technology, and some of the most genuine and talented people on earth.
Outside Sales Representatives play a key role in this vision by developing new and strengthening existing business to business (B2B) partnerships with contractors and kitchen and bath dealers that lead to connections with homeowners. This role comes with significant ownership of the sales pipeline due to the combination of business development on the front end and ending when the homeowner and or client’s sale is complete.
Who You Are:
- Two years of sales experience or education equivalent is required.
- Very outgoing, loves to meet new people, and develop relationships.
- A competitive and sports-like team mentality.
- Hungry for a high growth environment that allows you to prove yourself.
- Loves creative problem solving and creating impactful solutions for customers.
- An ability to communicate the value you add to a business representative’s company through listening and empathy.
Our Commitment To You:
- First year success in earnings resulting in $80K-$110K and in your second year and beyond, $100k-$150k+ projections. Pay is a combination of a base salary plus uncapped commission.
- Benefits include health, dental, and vision insurance, and a retirement account with a match.
- High performance and high care environment that treats you as an individual, not a number. You will be pushed to give your best, be the best and you will have fun while you do it.
- Open office layout to promote collaboration, conversation, and teamwork to drive results.
- Monthly All-staff meetings are loaded with great food, snacks, and plenty of laughs to review the successes as a team.